10 Questions to Ask a Social Media Export
Everyone is an expert in social media these days, or is looking for one. A recent survey of Twitter found that over one hundred thousand people have the phrase “social media consultant” or some variant in their Twitter profile. That’s a lot of people looking for work.
If you decide that you need help with your social media here is a check list of questions that may help you whittle down your thousands of potential advisors to the one you need.
- When did you start to use social media?
- How many companies have your helped, and can we see testimonials?
- Have you ever managed an online community?
- What articles/books have you written?
- Do you have a blog?
- What social media tools do you use regularly?
- What’s your Twitter name?
- What are the top five social media experts?
- What can we expect to achieve in three months?
This information was written by Alan Stevens, and originally appeared in “The Media Coach”, his free weekly ezine available at www.mediacoach.co.uk.