Useful information and updates on our lobbying, research and export activities.
ISPO Munich 2014
ISPO is considered the leading international sports business network. Every year, more than 2,000 international exhibitors present their latest products from the segments of Outdoor, Ski, Action und Performance Sports at ISPO MUNICH to over 80,000 visitors from more than 100 countries.
The use of accurate, reliable research is a fundamental ingredient to the success of any organisation; this is why we continually strive to offer members the best, most up to date research available.
The SGIA membership base continues to grow, and the association welcomes new members. If you would like to be a part of the voice for the UK sports goods industry then join today.
Welcome to the Sporting Goods Industry Associations’ Website
The Sporting Goods Industry Association (SGIA) represents manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of
sporting goods in the UK. The Association brings together the power of the sports brands across many elements of sport for the benefit of the industry as a whole.
- Represent members as the unified voice of the sporting goods industry
- Provide links for members to work with Government Partners, National Associations and Governing Bodies (Sport England, CSPN, SRA, YST)
- Lobby UK and European Government
- Assist with the development of industry specifications
- Work closely with UKTI to access funding for export opportunities
- Hold industry seminars, think tanks and member networking events
Promote, develop & protect
the interests of the UK’s
Sporting Goods Industry