As a proud member association of the Federation of Sports and Play Associations (FSPA), we’re excited to announce that today they are launching their new brand.
Designed to Move: The Physical Activity Action Agenda
DESIGNED TO MOVE offers consensus on the path forward to combat physical inactivity worldwide - a single vision: Future generations running, jumping and kicking to reach their greatest potential. A new normal.
Guides, events, manuals and news articles on exporting effectively.
The SGIA membership base continues to grow, and the association welcomes new members. If you would like to be a part of the voice for the UK sports goods industry then join today.
This Girl Can Campaign
This Girl Can campaign is designed to be a celebration of active women across the country, demonstrating that girls and women of any size, ability or experience can make sport an enjoyable part of their lives.
Welcome to the Sporting Goods Industry Associations’ Website
The Sporting Goods Industry Association (SGIA) represents manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of
sporting goods in the UK. The Association brings together the power of the sports brands across many elements of sport for the benefit of the industry as a whole.
- Represent members as the unified voice of the sporting goods industry
- Provide links for members to work with Government Partners, National Associations and Governing Bodies (Sport England, CSPN, SRA, YST)
- Lobby UK and European Government
- Assist with the development of industry specifications
- Work closely with UKTI to access funding for export opportunities
- Hold industry seminars, think tanks and member networking events
Promote, develop & protect
the interests of the UK’s
Sporting Goods Industry